As a recent college graduate, I have enjoyed the life experiences that the game of basketball has given me. I recently completed my collegiate playing career at Purdue University. Basketball has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. I am taking the lessons learned and applying them in my life's journey.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Transitions CORE Fat & Carb Inhibitor


Primary Benefits of Transitions™ CORE Fat & Carb Inhibitor*:
  • Supports leptin sensitivity, which may help to manage hunger and stimulate lipolysis
  • May help suppress appetite by promoting a feeling of fullness
  • Helps encourage the individual to stop eating by promoting the feeling of fullness
  • May help to reduce fat stores in the body
  • Promotes reduction in body mass index (BMI)
  • Helps promote weight loss
  • Inhibits the amylase enzyme and slows the absorption of carbohydrates into the bloodstream
  • Helps inhibit carbohydrate absorption in the body
  • Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels
  • Promotes normal insulin activity
  • Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Earn CASHBACK on this product from Market America.
Explore our Partner Stores and earn CASHBACK  for shopping with them. It's FREE to Join.

No comments:

Post a Comment