As a recent college graduate, I have enjoyed the life experiences that the game of basketball has given me. I recently completed my collegiate playing career at Purdue University. Basketball has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. I am taking the lessons learned and applying them in my life's journey.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Market America | Motives® Cosmetics


Become a  Motives® Cosmetics consultant and

Create the Lifestyle that YOU want,

Earn the income YOU Desire!

Even if you've never sold a product before, you can do it with Motives. We make it easy to sell and succeed without limits. Our award-winning cosmetic, skincare, and anti-aging products receive worldwide media attention. We constantly strive for innovation in product technology, design, marketing and sales – and we pass those benefits and expertise on to YOU!
  • Participate in a growing, multibillion-dollar industry
  • Set your own hours — work when YOU want to!
  • The best trainers and support anywhere
  • Work and grow at your own pace
  • Earn 40%-50% retail profit plus commissions on everything you sell

    Click on the link for more information on Market America.

1 comment: